This newsletter is beneficial for those in local politics, real estate, urban development, educational fields, and community nonprofits.
Additionally, this newsletter is for those with general interest in knowing and understanding Atlanta History and the imprint of these topics today.
• Deep dives on a myriad of topics from business to planning to entertainment
• An exploration of niche topics from factually based research and reporting
• Comparative analyses of policy, plans and strategy of companies, politicians and governments
• History lessons on gentrification and urban development from a leading expert in the field
• Entertainment industry perspective from an active participant
• Opinion pieces from myself and special guests
All from the perspective of King Williams, a writer with 15 years of public speaker, a documentary filmmaker for over 13 years, a writer for 5 years and weekly columnist over a year.
So Subscribe to get full access to the newsletter and website. Never miss an update.
You won’t have to worry about missing anything. Every new edition of the newsletter goes directly to your inbox.
Join the crew
Here’s feedback from actual subscribers of IamKingWilliams:
"After meeting you in person I am amazed at the amount of information you know as it pertains to gentrification, affordable housing, ways that people like myself, being real estate investor, can make a positive impact. I look forward to hearing more from you and working on all the information you've shared with me." - Gwen Ajayi, real estate professional
Be part of a community of people who share your interests and sign up today!
This service is provided by Substack.com